Well now. I really haven’t kept up with this whole newsletter thing. 2016 has been utterly epic for APNA with new instructors and the return of Pole 4 Purpose (which btw raised over £1200!!!!!).
So A Pole New Adventure has been running for nearly 5 years. I have always run it as a passion and will continue to do so. In order to do that changes are going to be made.
Most will be fun like set class themes including the return of *Hair and Heels*, Floor and Flow classes will become regular as will Reggaeton and Routine sessions. We are also going to introduce set courses with set levels. More information on those will be shared as soon as I’ve clarified it all. If you know of anyone who would like to use the studio for parties other types of class let me know as the space is there 😉 For those of you training for comps etc the studio will continue to offer the *honesty box* system so you can train at the studio outside of class times.
The not so fun part is that as of 1st January I will be increasing my class prices.
I am still the only studio offering student prices, block bookings and memberships in Sheffield and it’ll still be the amazing playground you’ve had for all this time.
The new prices will be:
- Regular classes – £8 (£6 students)
- 1-2-1 sessions – £20 per hour
- Studio hire – £15 per hour, £50 half day, £90 full day
- 10 class pass – £70 regular (£50 students)
- Silver membership (12 month minimum, 9m students) – £45pm (£35pm students)
- Silver pass PAYG (30 days rolling) – £50 (£45 students)
- Gold membership (12 month minimum, 9m students) – £55pm (£45pm students)
- Gold pass PAYG (30 days rolling) – £50 (£45 students)
- Platinum membership (12 month minimum, 9m students) – £70pm (£60pm students)
- Platinum pass PAYG (30 days rolling) – £80 (£70 students)
To soften the blow slightly of this there will be some special offers throughout January including money off your membership if you bring a (new) friend 😉
Hope you all have an awesome Christmas and New Year guys.
So what happened in 2014?
Wowsers so much! good and bad but guess what we are Still Around and STILL awesome 🙂
- We had workshops with: Donna Gant, Sarah Scott, Karen Chaundy, Deadly Nightshade not forgetting Silver Belle from Greentops too!
- Adam Jay came to play twice this year giving you (and me) some epic photos.
- We had not one but 8 national competition finalists. That includes students from Uni of Sheffield AND from your instructors.
- We broke into the burlesque scene with Two Too Many at Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque
- We raised over £1300 for SYEDA, Breast Cancer Care and Everyman in December working with the Uni of Sheffield producing Pole for Purpose.
Our classes changed dramatically unfortunately losing Burlesque and Bootcamp due to other commitments from Rachel and Nick but we gained Gymnastics with the Fabulous Amy joining us.
So what’ll happen in 2015?
We already have exciting things booked in! We have workshops booked in with
- Donna Gant and Sam Willis : https://www.facebook.com/events/812051185524618/?fref=ts – Donna as many of you know is my polemummy and she is the dogs danglies!!! Anyone who is anyone has had classes from her including Sam Willis who is currently UK Mr Pole Fitness runner-up. They will both have you doing epic tricks and spins. I am really looking forward to it!
- Bendy Kate: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539264229693200/ – you pretty much all met Peanut earlier this year…well her owner is Bendy Kate who won the WORLDS this year!!!! She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she is an awesome instructor. These workshops will sell out fast.
- We also have Adam Jay coming back again 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/events/1391550901141344/ – You will have seen many of us posting pictures from the shoot a few weeks back. Well you can have a go now 🙂 I don’t think anyone yet has regretted doing a photoshoot with Adam yet! I’m predicting fights for spaces this time as so many of you were enquiring about them!
So my lovely people you need to get booking onto them. They are there because you have asked for them. There will be other workshops through the year but I’m not sure who yet…..
What else are we going to do then?
Well………..Time for a competition I think. I want you guys to design some leggings for the studio!!!! The winner will get a free pair of course 😉
Also we are going to continue enter competitions across the UK. If you would like to enter any comps please talk to us we are HAPPY to help you all with things like that. Competitions are so much fun and a GREAT way to meet other polers around the country.
Pole 4 Purpose will happen again and probably will be at the Leadmill again.
Plans so far are looking so much fun. Looking forward to seeing 2015 with you all 🙂