Well now. I really haven’t kept up with this whole newsletter thing. 2016 has been utterly epic for APNA with new instructors and the return of Pole 4 Purpose (which btw raised over £1200!!!!!).
So A Pole New Adventure has been running for nearly 5 years. I have always run it as a passion and will continue to do so. In order to do that changes are going to be made.
Most will be fun like set class themes including the return of *Hair and Heels*, Floor and Flow classes will become regular as will Reggaeton and Routine sessions. We are also going to introduce set courses with set levels. More information on those will be shared as soon as I’ve clarified it all. If you know of anyone who would like to use the studio for parties other types of class let me know as the space is there 😉 For those of you training for comps etc the studio will continue to offer the *honesty box* system so you can train at the studio outside of class times.
The not so fun part is that as of 1st January I will be increasing my class prices.
I am still the only studio offering student prices, block bookings and memberships in Sheffield and it’ll still be the amazing playground you’ve had for all this time.
The new prices will be:
- Regular classes – £8 (£6 students)
- 1-2-1 sessions – £20 per hour
- Studio hire – £15 per hour, £50 half day, £90 full day
- 10 class pass – £70 regular (£50 students)
- Silver membership (12 month minimum, 9m students) – £45pm (£35pm students)
- Silver pass PAYG (30 days rolling) – £50 (£45 students)
- Gold membership (12 month minimum, 9m students) – £55pm (£45pm students)
- Gold pass PAYG (30 days rolling) – £50 (£45 students)
- Platinum membership (12 month minimum, 9m students) – £70pm (£60pm students)
- Platinum pass PAYG (30 days rolling) – £80 (£70 students)
To soften the blow slightly of this there will be some special offers throughout January including money off your membership if you bring a (new) friend 😉
Hope you all have an awesome Christmas and New Year guys.