So what happened in 2014?
Wowsers so much! good and bad but guess what we are Still Around and STILL awesome 🙂
- We had workshops with: Donna Gant, Sarah Scott, Karen Chaundy, Deadly Nightshade not forgetting Silver Belle from Greentops too!
- Adam Jay came to play twice this year giving you (and me) some epic photos.
- We had not one but 8 national competition finalists. That includes students from Uni of Sheffield AND from your instructors.
- We broke into the burlesque scene with Two Too Many at Secrets of the Boudoir Burlesque
- We raised over £1300 for SYEDA, Breast Cancer Care and Everyman in December working with the Uni of Sheffield producing Pole for Purpose.
Our classes changed dramatically unfortunately losing Burlesque and Bootcamp due to other commitments from Rachel and Nick but we gained Gymnastics with the Fabulous Amy joining us.
So what’ll happen in 2015?
We already have exciting things booked in! We have workshops booked in with
- Donna Gant and Sam Willis : https://www.facebook.com/events/812051185524618/?fref=ts – Donna as many of you know is my polemummy and she is the dogs danglies!!! Anyone who is anyone has had classes from her including Sam Willis who is currently UK Mr Pole Fitness runner-up. They will both have you doing epic tricks and spins. I am really looking forward to it!
- Bendy Kate: https://www.facebook.com/events/1539264229693200/ – you pretty much all met Peanut earlier this year…well her owner is Bendy Kate who won the WORLDS this year!!!! She is one of the nicest people I have ever met and she is an awesome instructor. These workshops will sell out fast.
- We also have Adam Jay coming back again 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/events/1391550901141344/ – You will have seen many of us posting pictures from the shoot a few weeks back. Well you can have a go now 🙂 I don’t think anyone yet has regretted doing a photoshoot with Adam yet! I’m predicting fights for spaces this time as so many of you were enquiring about them!
So my lovely people you need to get booking onto them. They are there because you have asked for them. There will be other workshops through the year but I’m not sure who yet…..
What else are we going to do then?
Well………..Time for a competition I think. I want you guys to design some leggings for the studio!!!! The winner will get a free pair of course 😉
Also we are going to continue enter competitions across the UK. If you would like to enter any comps please talk to us we are HAPPY to help you all with things like that. Competitions are so much fun and a GREAT way to meet other polers around the country.
Pole 4 Purpose will happen again and probably will be at the Leadmill again.
Plans so far are looking so much fun. Looking forward to seeing 2015 with you all 🙂